woensdag 12 september 2012

My inspiration at the moment

I have never been so into fitness as I am now at this point in my life. I'm really motivated to achieving my goals more then ever. It's a great feeling.

Also eating healthier became a part of my everyday routine (not that I would say no to my precious pieces of chocolate theehee~). Combine those two, exercising and eating more healthier meals, and you will start feeling a lot better. Not only about your appearance, but also about your inner beauty. That is the most important goal for me. 

Why? Because, believe it or not, I struggle with a lot of insecurities. Most girls do. So I'm trying to make a sort of change in the ways I tend to think about myself sometimes. Only letting positive energy in :).

I really love the feeling after an intense workout ♥. 

Years ago I would say to myself: "Tomorrow, I will start eating healthier and exercise more!" 
Next day: "Okee, tomorrow I will really start." 
The day after: "Tggg, I can eat what I want... I will eat all chocolate that I want!! You know why? Because when you are older you can't eat it as much as when you are younger.." * starts eating chocolate bar* ....

Now I finally slapped myself in the face, got motivated and stayed like that. What I got back in return for it?
I lost some pounds, I have more energy now, more stamina and the best of all feeling better about myself.

It is fun how people start noticing you lost some pounds. I never see it myself haha.


And then this is how I feel: YATTAAAAA!

A lot of girls look into magazines and compare themselves with the models in there. They look at their flawless faces, skinny bodies, gorgeous hair... Now stop it right there!! Most of those pretty ladies are photoshopped to the fullest. Don't compare yourself with them. You have got to work with what you've got. 

So this are some of my inspiration pictures. No, I don't want to look like them! I just like the way they carry themselves. Most of them are sizes bigger than your average models you see in your magazines all day, but that doesn't matter to them. I like toned, fuller figures hehe, they kind of look more healthier to me:



Amber Rose

Melanie Iglesias ( She is a little bit thinner )

Rihanna

Kim Kardashian ♥_♥

Forgot her name, sorry.

Jessica Alba ( my fav actress )

Especially Kim and Amber have more flesh on their bones. I admire them for that. Because we live in a world with the media saying girls have to be thin to look beautiful. I thinks that's bullllllllll.....! :)


I would never wanna look like this: 

 I think she is very pretty, but waaaaaaaaay to skinny if you ask me.



It kind of scares me.. lol.

I just wanted to post this blog to let it out and maybe hope to change some peoples way of thinking. Because making a change starts with yourself. You have to put in the effort to accomplish things you want. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this post. BTW, all those pictures aren't mine!

Have a great night/day :D bubaaaaay!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen