woensdag 10 juli 2013

My upcoming Cosplay

Most of you guy know I'm into Cosplay. But do most of you know what Cosplay is (」゚ペ)」?

Here is a quick explanation: 

"Cosplay (コスプレ kosupure?), short for "costume play", is an activity in which participants wear costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea from a work of fiction. Cosplayers often interact to create a subculture centered on role play. A broader use of the term cosplay applies to any costumed role play in venues apart from the stage, regardless of the cultural context." - Wikipedia


Over the past years I have done some Cosplay. Every time I get a bit better, but I'm still not were I want to be. I'm getting familiar with all kinds of fabric and materials, getting to know what I should use and how to make it. Every time it gets more fun! 

I'm going to show you some of the Cosplay I want to be doing next.
Here comes the list of Characters:

1. FRAN







Her name is Fran and she is from Final Fantasy 12. I think she looks so mysterious and cute. I am already working on her outfit. I thought it was going to be a hard one to make, but it actually isn't as hard as I suspected. I only need to find a good wig for it and really take my time with the details.

2. Tifa Lockhart





This is Tifa Lockhart. She is also from Final Fantasy. She looks really Asian, but I think I will be able to pull it off. I always wanted to Cosplay this one someday. I remember me sitting in high school during economics and drawing her constantly, haha (´∀`).


3. Officer Caitlyn



One day somebody at school recommended me this one (thanks maurice). This is Caitlyn from League of Legends in her officer outfit. I thought she was pretty badass. I was already imagining building the super huge big rifle (*´・v・). Yes, I think this would be a nice one.


4. Nidalee





This girl is also from League of Legends. Her name is Nidalee. A really fierce looking lady. I think her skin tone and hair color fit mine quite well. Got to fix some body paint for it and order some fake fur. Raawr.

5. Boa Hancock




Though this woman is very tall, big boobed and Asian looking I still want to Cosplay her. Her name is Boa Hancock and she is from the anime One Piece. I don't know what it is with the big boobed anime woman, but they are so nice LOL ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) (Perverted feels). I think this one would be very fun to try.

6. Chun Li






This character is from the game Street Fighter. Her name is Chun Li. I thought she would fit nicely because of her huge legs. I have quite big legs also, so that comes in handy.

7. Juri Han






Another fighter who I think is SOOO AWESOME. This crazy character is called Juri Han and also to be found in the game Street Fighter. She is from Korean descent and preforms the art of Taekwondo. It would be so cool to walk around as her kicking people around lolol (ง •̀_•́)ง. I really need to workout hard to pull off this one. Her body looks amazing O_O.

Alright, those were the Cosplay I have in mind now and definitely want to make. At Abunaicon I will certainly Cosplay as Fran (number 1). If you have any suggestions for me feel free to recommend me! 

Thanks for reading my blog entry and hope to see you here soon again!

Have an awesome day ~ 






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen